Friday, August 8, 2008

German Language !

Hi!
As You May Know It's Sometimes that I have started studying some Languages.
These days I am studying German Language , Russian language and recently I've Started Japanese Language.
But the Bad stuff is I dont know why I am Become tired soon.
When I Think It's Because Ive Become Lazy.
But from Know I explain Which Book I am Studying for Learning Those Languages.
************************************************************************
As For German Language .
Yea I Started Tangram Aktuell & and I am Using German Rosetta Stone too.
I will write my experiences here sooon.
**************************************************************************
As For Russian Languages First I started to study CTAPT 1 (Start1)
It's a real old book.
But after studying CTAPT 1 (Start1) , I bought a book called russian language Grammar in Picture.
It's a good book for grammar as I think learning russian without knowledge of its cases (padezh)
is impossible.
I bought a russian language Dictionary too.
Oxford Mini pocket russian dictionary ,it's quiet nice.
*************************************************************************
As For Japanese Language I Afforded Mina No Ni Hongo and Unfortunately I understood nothing out of it.
So as could find nothing else in my country I started to learn Hiragana Writing system and alphabet .
I afforded Hapanese Language Pimsleur too.
It's A real good way to learn that Language.
************************************************************************
I will write my experiences here from now.
Looking forward to your comments.

No comments: